We have a really interesting show for you this week, with some fascinating questions, that cover some really important investing issues. Some of the questions we are covering include:-
- I saw on a property show in the weekend that Perth property prices have further to fall due to the slow down in mining. Do you agree with this prediction?
- What do you see interest rates doing in the next 12 months?
- We are currently living in a house we don’t own in a suburb we absolutely love. We can’t really afford to buy in this area and the suburbs we can afford don’t really suit our lifestyle. Is rent money really dead money if it means we can live where we want and do the things we love?
- I am seeing more and more new apartment buildings being built. Is there really this much demand for inner city living in Melbourne? Will this influx on new apartments effect the growth of my investments
- What are the challengers you face as a property developer? What’s the most enjoyable aspect of being a property developer?
Remember you can ask anything you like – this is your show. The questions can be about anything to do with life, freedom, property investing, finance, planning, goal-setting, inspiration – whatever you want to know that will help you along on your journey.
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you want answered on the show.