We have a fantastic show for you this week, with some diverse and interesting questions, that bring up some really important investing issues. Some of the questions we are covering are like these:-
- Can I claim back the GST I have paid in the build contract for the house in Melbourne?
- I am concerned that our body corporate fees are way too high. We pay over 5k pa for fees. How do I compare if this is the going rate in our market?
- My wife and I have gone guarantor for our son and his de facto with the equity we have built with our home and one investment property. Sad to say, the relationship has gone sour and the property might have to be sold. What do you think about my wife and I purchasing the property for what the bank needs as a pay out?
- I have been renting for 5 years and feel that while I rent I’m never going to be able to get into the property market. How do I decide when the time is right to invest?
- How did you become a property developer? Do you remember the moment you decided it was what you wanted to do for a career.
Remember you can ask anything you like – this is your show. The questions can be about anything to do with life, freedom, property investing, finance, planning, goal-setting, inspiration – whatever you want to know that will help you along on your journey.
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you want answered on the show.