Welcome to the Radio Wealth Real Estate Developing special broadcast. If you have ever wanted to know what it takes to be a developer, or to understand more about what a developer does to create homes, then this show will be enlightening for you. Some of the questions we are covering include:-
- What is the smallest development you have done?
- Can you explain your rule that you never develop unless you have a certain amount of pre-sales?
- Are there any good books about property development?
- How prevalent is buying development land through the use of options?
- What are the top 5 most important things to watch out for when undertaking a development?
Remember you can ask anything you like – this is your show. The questions can be about anything to do with life, freedom, property investing, finance, planning, goal-setting, inspiration – whatever you want to know that will help you along on your journey.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you want answered on the show.